Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Problema con plataforma de pago Stripe

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by gamdora, Feb 9, 2018.

1. gamdora

Problema con plataforma de pago Stripe, by gamdora

Good afternoon, I have a little probema. I do not know if it is because of the plugin or directly from the code of wordprees. I commented, I try to make a test payment with a card (I have installed the WooCommerce Stripe Gateway plugin) from my ecommerce. But when I made the payment for the test, it gave me “Payment Failure”. I spoke with the customer service of Stripe and they told me the following:
    “Stripe processes the information that comes to us through the API from your website, we are a mere receiver, and we have no way of knowing why the information does not arrive or what fault exists if the communication does not reach your account. Stripe, in other words, we are the destination, but we do not influence the process, I can only tell you that everything indicates that it is an error that must be located on the website, as I was saying in my call, it may simply be a line As you are using WordPress and recently updated the plugin, I would recommend that you contact them and ask them to take a look at the back-end of your website just to make sure that everything is correct. ”
    Did you want to know if it is possible to check the Back-end as the people of Stripe say and see that everything is correct?

a greeting

Problema con plataforma de pago Stripe