Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Parse error

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by bernardhk, Mar 6, 2018.

1. bernardhk

Parse error, by bernardhk

Hello guys. First of all, I am a noob with the WordPress but I will manage to learn it and work with it.

I am new in the company I am working at. Got the task to update and manage our company website previously edited by someone else.

Anyhow, I managed to log-in to our website editing account (not sure how to say/call it) and the first thing I noticed that was sticking out is “available updates” for some tools. Okay, I accept the updates and updates were installed. After that our website keeps showing us this error and I cannot even log-in to our website editing account (gives the same error).

I did install those tools so I presume we have the latest version of WordPress, though I am not sure. Hopefully, someone can help me out.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘.’, expecting ‘,’ or ‘;’ in /home/briliant/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-email-inquiry-cart-options/admin/admin-ui.php on line 37

Parse error