Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Pages that were working fine have now disappeared

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by harmonytherapieslondon, Feb 8, 2018.

1. harmonytherapieslondon

Pages that were working fine have now disappeared, by harmonytherapieslondon

I have created a nutritional therapy website. In my Menu there is a tab called ‘Services’. When you click on this ‘Services’ tab it will take you to a page with subcategories (a page showing all the services I offer). One of them looks like this http://www.harmonytherapieslondon.co.uk/services/boosting-vitamin-injections/. Accessing this page has been no problem since I created the site about a year ago. But now the page has gone missing and I get a display message that says; Oops! That page can’t be found. I haven’t altered or changed anything in WordPress. It is just that I now can’t access my Services because my page is missing. Which is obviously very bad for business. In my Dashboard I can still see my pages, and they don’t seem to have been deleted. But then why are they not showing properly on my website?? Many thanks for your replies!

Pages that were working fine have now disappeared