Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Old content showing on homepage after site transfer

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by darrochf, Feb 14, 2018.

1. darrochf

Old content showing on homepage after site transfer, by darrochf

I transferred a site and have changed the homepage content but for some reason it’s still showing the site which I transferred from content. I have deleted the home page, created a new one then assigned it as the home page as well as clearing my cache but it’s not resolved it.

The content should not read:

‘Auchinlea Regeneration is primarily a sourcing company. We approach suppliers of various products to give us competitive quotes based on large….’

Instead it should be:

‘Welcome to Balgownie Wholesale Distribution Services Ltd. We are a leading international supplier of high quality stock to the trade and public. Our goods sell for much lower prices than our competitors, so you can increase your profit margin. Customers of Wholesale Clearance include market traders, private traders, carboot sellers and eBay traders worldwide. Our strong track record can be attributed to offering an ever-changing selection of branded clothing and a range of interesting and unique products.’

How do I resolve this?

Thanks

Old content showing on homepage after site transfer