Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix NPO Community Membership Plugin choosing help

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by mickbradytsv, Mar 5, 2018.

1. mickbradytsv

NPO Community Membership Plugin choosing help, by mickbradytsv

I am making a WordPress site for the North Queensland Irish Association which is an NPO. Site needs to have a member area where members can renew their membership yearly and and update their details.

Also needs a custom registration form which asks specific questions and takes payment for membership, 4 different prices for new single membership, renewal of single membership, new family membership, and renewal of family membership.

Would also like a frontend page which only committee members can view which shows membership and payment information without logging into the portal.

Also an events calendar and ability to purchase tickets to paid events.

I have stripe and Poli payment merchants, don’t want to use paypal.

I have looked a numerous plugins such as paid member pro, gravity forms, sportspress, events calendar etc. however these are extremely expensive or don’t suit me needs.

I was wondering if there would be a plugin or a couple of different plugins I should use which will suit my requirements and don’t cost a fortune as we are a non-profit organisation.

NPO Community Membership Plugin choosing help