Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix No Traffic from WordPress / Commenters told their Bots

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by dmamy90, Feb 23, 2018.

1. dmamy90

No Traffic from WordPress / Commenters told their Bots, by dmamy90

I have two issues: First one is with traffic to my site. I do what I am supposed to do and post with “tags” on my wordpress blog posts. However, those tags do not populate I think and I recieve zero wordpress traffic to my site. I have observed this over the past two weeks and on the “wordpress stats” I am not recieving any traffic from wordpress, only from my instagram. On my previous blog I used to get visits just based on my tags from the wordpress community. I haven’t done anything differently so I’m not certain why I am no longer getting wordpress traffic.

Second one, someone told me they tried to post on my blog in the comment section and it was an innocent enough comment “oh I live in the caribbean and love barbados!” something around those lines, and they recieved a notification that they were a bot and unable to post. The individual told me they have never recieved this comment before.

I have gone through my settings and can’t find anywhere that would do either of these things. I have my settings set open to SEO, and I checked my comment area and have that pretty open as well. I am being hosted by bluehost if that makes a difference.

No Traffic from WordPress / Commenters told their Bots