Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Name of webpage/link is long and wrong

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by morgendagensgroentsager, Mar 14, 2018.

1. morgendagensgroentsager

Name of webpage/link is long and wrong, by morgendagensgroentsager

Hello! I’m new to WordPress, and don’t have experience with website-building and coding. I have created a domain and connected it to WordPress for my dad. I have stumbled into the problem, that when you enter the domain in the search bar, it changes to be something like this: http://aagaardolsen.dk.linux139.unoeuro-server.com/
    You can still enter the site by writing aagaardolsen.dk (the real domain), but when you go on to page number two, it changes to the long name. Is there something wrong with the settings of the site?
    Also, the site has been up for some days but still doesn’t show up on Google, even though I haven’t disabled searching engines to index the page. Can the two problems maybe be related?

I hope you can understand my problem, or else I will try to explain it better!
    Thank you in advance!
    – Cecilie from Denmark

Name of webpage/link is long and wrong