Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Menu Restriction

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by zedd9165, Feb 1, 2018.

1. zedd9165

Menu Restriction, by zedd9165

Hello People,

I have been trying to create a membership platform for my wordpress blog. I found few plugin but most of them didn’t have the features I was looking for. Anyway the issue is, I want to Show a drop down menu on my site which will show Login & Register link to those who are not logged in and MY Account, Edit Profile and Logout pages to those who are logged in.

Im currently using a plugin from cozmoslab which allowed me to create the specified pages but the said links such as Register, Logout, My account etc are visible to both Logged in & logged out members. So I’m looking for a solution to this issue. I wasnt a conditional menu plugin which will show links different to logged in & logged out members.

I would really appreciate the help and also if there is any alternative application which can meet my requirements(Content restriction, Member login Registration etc options.)

Currently using : https://wordpress.org/plugins/profile-builder/

Menu Restriction