Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Looking for Page Indexing Plugin

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by tkgnewseed, Nov 29, 2017.

1. tkgnewseed

Looking for Page Indexing Plugin, by tkgnewseed

Hi,
    I am looking for a particular plugin that will allow a certain category to display an index of related pages.

I have “Post Index” plugin but it has limitations. Actually, you can’t control or change anything. You can see that plugin in via the link in this post.

So here are my issues with the current limited plugin:

1. On the right sidebar you will see Categories. Click on ‘Specials’ and it goes to a page url /blog/category/specials/ which list summaries of pages. That’s what I DON’T want. Instead I want that that category url ‘Specials’ to link to the /test-specials/ which is the index page.

2. For this limited plugin I am using now does not apply any kind of default class that will still all the category index pages. The index uses H2 tag but not class name. The only way I can style that ‘Specials’ page is if I get id=”post-9728″ and then style it. But I will have to do it for each category page url.

So here’s what I need: A plugin that will replace or enhance the current wordpress category widget that will allow me to have an option to set the page as an index page for post articles for a specific category like the url in this post and also provide a way or already has a specific default class name.

I hope I was clear about this. If not, please let me know.
    Thank you.

Looking for Page Indexing Plugin