Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Lodestar Theme – How to Remove Header Image (Except for Home Page)

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by roystoneditorial, Oct 19, 2017.

1. roystoneditorial

Lodestar Theme – How to Remove Header Image (Except for Home Page), by roystoneditorial

Hi. I am trying to set up a business website (roystoneditorial.wordpress.com) and am using the Lodestar theme.

I am trying to:

1) Show the same navigation bar at the top of the screen on all pages (without disappearing as your scroll down); and

2) Have the header image (and Title and Tagline) appear only on the Home page (the landing page). Other than the Home Page, I want just the Navigation Bar and then the text.

I’ve found no way to do this. Lodestar isn’t listed in the Themes section of the forums, and the one thread I found on the topic had several examples of CSS code that didn’t work for my site.

Is there any code I can copy and paste or any way to accomplish this design?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Lodestar Theme – How to Remove Header Image (Except for Home Page)