Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Listing Posts or plugins freezes Backend

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by georg6840tb, Feb 9, 2018.

1. georg6840tb

Listing Posts or plugins freezes Backend, by georg6840tb

Hello, i have some strange error on my site. I use Firefox 58.0.2 on win7 and WordPress 4.9.4. Frontend worked fine. When i logged in backend, it worked quick. But when i try to list my posts or plugins, sometimes backend freezes until timeout. Or – without timeout – it es impossible to log out. Sometimes backend freezes, when i try to display one post of the list. But when i make a new login about 10 minutes later, all worked fine, also listing of posts or plugins is ok. But when i make a login after a view hours later, the issue appears sometimes and sometimes not. I have rebuilt the htaccess-file, replaced wp-admin and wp-includes with fresh downloaded files, checked and optimized database. I use a staging-site of my production-site, and on this copy the issue never appeared. All worked fine everytime. Could it be a problem with the hosting-provider? The staging-site ist safed on an other server than the production-site. Could it be an wp-object-cashing error? I don´t use any other cashing-plugins. Because of the random issue, it is hard to find e reason for this issue. What shall i do?

Listing Posts or plugins freezes Backend