Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Issues with Facebook & blog featured images

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by angelmanbiomarkers, Oct 26, 2017.

1. angelmanbiomarkers

Issues with Facebook & blog featured images, by angelmanbiomarkers

For the past two weeks, I’ve been trying to fix my problem with Facebook & my featured blog images. I believe it could have something to do with Yoast SEO. When I downloaded this, it fixed my google search (meta?)data, but all of a sudden, Facebook no longer posts my featured image for blogs. Through YOAST, I have tried the image override to get the images on FB, but no luck. I’ve added new plug ins (enhancing meta data and another way to override the FB image), but that only made it worse. The images appear on my twitter, blog itself, and linkedin just fine. I’ve used the Facebook debugger and went through a bunch of processes to try to fix those warnings. Not sure if this is part of the issue, but through the debugger, I keep getting “inferred properties,” “missing properties,” and “SSL error.”

I hope someone can give me a little insight!

Issues with Facebook & blog featured images