Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Issue with thumbnail galleries overlapping the main image on product pages?

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by machinerysitehelp, Mar 21, 2018.

1. machinerysitehelp

Issue with thumbnail galleries overlapping the main image on product pages?, by machinerysitehelp

I’ve been having a problem on my WordPress site after updating where now instead of the thumbnail gallery appearing underneath the product image it overlaps the entire image. I have tried fixes, that I have found on after doing some research from people with similar problems, but it still shows up in the same place. I have some experience with websites but I’m still new to using WordPress, so can anyone point me in the right direction or let me know if they have dealt with the same issue? Any help would be appreciated.

Attached is a screenshot of how the thumbnails load, jumbled on top of the product image. https://imgur.com/a/5nQa7

Issue with thumbnail galleries overlapping the main image on product pages?