Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Invalid Email Address

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by andreavogt1, Mar 1, 2018.

1. andreavogt1

Invalid Email Address, by andreavogt1

Dear Sirs,
    I am an international journalist and filmmaker. I urgently need to update my website http://www.thefreelancedesk.com as I am covering an election that is due to be held on Sunday, March 4.
    I have not logged in for approximately 9 months. Suddenly, all my log in credentials no longer work. Not only that it tells me I have an invalid email address that is not registered, despite the fact that I regularly RECEIVE emails from wordpress.org notifying me that website has been updated. I tried going into the hosting site, Go Daddy, to change the password but that also doesn’t work.
    I am very very frusrated, also because I am not a web professional but rather a professional who needs a web presence. I cannot write or change code and need a quick fix. Please – can an actual person get in touch with me at [email protected] This is urgent as my professional reputation is involved and there are urgent business and professional changes I must make to the website. Thank you kindly,
    Andrea Vogt

Invalid Email Address