Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Images on website not loading for some-not all

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by jeypawlik, Apr 1, 2018.

1. jeypawlik

Images on website not loading for some-not all, by jeypawlik

For a day now the images on our website haven’t been showing for some people, but showing for others.

This is what some people are seeing
    https://orig00.deviantart.net/a0ad/f/2018/091/0/1/wordpressnotloading_by_chickah_dee-dc7kx5n.png

Where as I can see all the images fine. The only thing that’s changed in the last week is that I tried to use the Patreon and unlist plugins only to find they weren’t what I wanted them to be, so I deactivated them and deleted them.

Jetpack is, and never has been, activated.
    I’m using the newest version of wordpress as well as all my plugins have been updated.
    I’m using the inkblot theme with these plugins:
    webcomic
    bluehost
    yoast seo
    hide seo bloat
    post views counter
    w3 total cache

I’ve been using all these plugins since the beginning, nothing besides deleting the unlist and patreon plugins has changed. And patreon only was effecting maybe 4 images on the site, so I’m not sure why that would be doing this.

But I can see the images no problem. My partner, when using her own computer, cannot see any images.

I hope to get this fixed up soon since our whole website is based off our images.

Images on website not loading for some-not all