Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Images not displayed on mobile devices

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by nomadesa, Oct 22, 2017.

1. nomadesa

Images not displayed on mobile devices, by nomadesa

Hi,

Recently I noticed that all the pictures in either pages or posts aren’t showing up anymore on mobile devices (both iOS and Android, regardless of the browser being used), instead of the pictures what we see is the actual code such as:

[et_pb_section bb_built= »1′ _builder_version = »3.0.47′]
    [et_pb_row _builder_version = »3.0.47′]
    background_size= »initial »

All is fine on computers (laptop) and iPad. Looking at this more closely, I see that the images not being displayed are those from ‘Fullwidth image’ module, the ones inserted as Content in Fullwidth module are OK. As for the pages, I’m using Text, Gallery and Video modules, only the text is showing up, instead of pics or video I see associate code/settings as indicated above.

I’m using Extra theme (I upgraded this morning to the latest rel: v2.0.82, the issue is still present) all was fine up until very recently, not sure what happened. I had downloaded and activated a new plugin – WP Like button – but I don’t know if that was the cause as I didn’t check on a mobile device at that time. BTW, when selecting the different view from WordPress, I mean the previous for a given page/post to see what the display will be like on computer, tablet and mobile, so when checking with that tool all is fine. Pls. note that I’ve deactivated all plugins (but Jetpack) and the problem is still present.

Is there anything you can suggest looking at ? The website is: nomadesatempspartiel.com

Here’s a Post sample where the top picture (Fullwidth image module) isn’t displayed while the images inserted as Content in Fullwidth are fine:
    https://nomadesatempspartiel.com/2017/10/16/la-mygale/

Here’s an example for a page, on this one we should see a gallery of about 10 pics and one video:
    https://nomadesatempspartiel.com/en-cli … zion-utah/

Rgds

Serge

Images not displayed on mobile devices