Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Images in posts not formatting properly

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by vazina, Mar 31, 2018.

1. vazina

Images in posts not formatting properly, by vazina

Recently, I have transferred my domain name from Google Blogger to a different hosting provider (1&1) which uses WordPress.org. I have managed to export the content of the site without much problem, but have been told that the images in my posts will need to be re-uploaded separately. So I’ve started inserting them back, using the copies saved in my computer. That’s when the problems began…

I have noticed that in all the places where images used to be in my posts there seems to be a strange “frame” with the title of the image underneath it. They all seem to be of a standard size and position, and when I add my images, using the Add Media button, none of them fit properly, especially when I re-position the image.

A look at the code has shown that the “frames” around the images are actually tables. I tried removing them, but if I do, the padding around the paragraphs doesn’t display properly.

Could somebody please tell me what the cause of my problem is and how to resolve it?

Images in posts not formatting properly