Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Image Display Sizes

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by kbanerjee, Nov 22, 2017.

1. kbanerjee

Image Display Sizes, by kbanerjee

(I am not a developer/designer, rather an absolute non-techie. Trying to build my first website which can generate some passive income)

Hi,

This is my first post in the forum. I am from India. Have purchased my hosting (Economy Linux with cPanel) from GoDaddy which comes with a free domain. Have also purchased an SSL certificate since I do not like the display of “non-secure” before my URL.

I am using the latest version of WordPress (Ver 4.9). What I am trying to create is an Amazon Affiliate Website. I am using the latest version of Shopisle theme (Ver 1.1.37-stock theme). Plugins those I have used are WooCommerce (Ver 3.2.5) and WooZone Amazon Affiliate Plugin (Licensed Ver 9.0.6.8)

I have taken necessary help of Youtube videos in order to setup my store and here I am asking for the last bit of support from this forum before I start with the SEO and Marketing of my site.

1) Image display – Some images are displaying too big and some are too small and there exists no parity.

2) Product images – My Amazon product images cannot be found under wp-content/uploads. This error was encountered when I tried to regenerate thumbnails.

Note: I have referred this ‘image-display’ issue with Shopisle theme support but they are not sure whether Shopisle is compatible with the plugins, especially WooZone.

I am still not sure whether this is the right forum to address the above issues, but kindly accept my apologies if this was a waste of your valuable time.

Regards,
    Kaustubh

Image Display Sizes