Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix I get error in News and Events, Add Plugin – RSS Error: WP HTTP Error

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by roysingh0611, Nov 1, 2017.

1. roysingh0611

I get error in News and Events, Add Plugin – RSS Error: WP HTTP Error, by roysingh0611

Dear Friends,

I really need some help here. I’m not good at programming or WordPress. Just recently (just a few days back) I start geting these Errors in my News & Events in Dashboard and my Add Plugins stopped working although I can still add plugins manually using ZIP files.

The Error is ;

RSS Error: WP HTTP Error: cURL error 7: Failed to connect to wordpress.org port 80: Connection timed out

RSS Error: WP HTTP Error: cURL error 7: Failed to connect to planet.wordpress.org port 443: Connection timed out

I’ve checked with the Hosting Technicians and they said that their server just cant connect to wordpress.org server for some reason because they didn’t block anything. I’ve tried to search for answers in Google but couldn’t find one.

Please kindly somebody Help me. Please.

Regards.

I get error in News and Events, Add Plugin – RSS Error: WP HTTP Error