Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix How can I remove license code for themes and plugin?

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by mlodovichi, Nov 27, 2017.

1. mlodovichi

How can I remove license code for themes and plugin?, by mlodovichi

Dear friends,

there was an agency which made this wordpress site for us: http://www.mindpractice.it – after one year we decided to migrate to a different host. They told us that if we moved the website we were going to loose some plugin from running fine.

The new provider moved the website cloning it from cpanel to cpanel, completely. The website is running but we have lost the upper part of website, the logo, the top menu, a video background for the homepage, a google map for the Contact page etc… we found out that everything was managed by a plugin called SLIDER REVOLUTION and partly from LAYER SLIDER plugin.
    The WP theme is the “BETHEME Child” they bought for us from themeforest, and this theme include licenses for those plugin in it.

What we think was happen? They have disabled the license codes from theier themeforest/envato account without removig them from our wordpress. The result is the plugin is not active now (maybe because there is no check for license between our WP and envato website) but we cannot enter a new license code at the moment because the only way to remove the old code is to have the themeforest access of the Agency. And the Agency do not want to help us now.

Is there a way to reset those licenses, buy our own licennse for betheme with our own themeforest account and reinsert the codes into WP to have it running again?

Thanks.
    Marco

How can I remove license code for themes and plugin?