Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Help please – Theme which allows a full width header image under a menu?

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by WordPress.org Forums », Nov 19, 2017.

1. WordPress.org Forums »

Help please – Theme which allows a full width header image under a menu?, by

Hello,

I’ve been wanting to create a wordpress site for a long time now but every time I try I get stuck. All i want is a very simple site which has an area for a logo, a menu and then underneath that a full width header image above the main body of the page.

Something like this would be perfect: https://www.spoonandstable.com/about/

Unfortunately, this is using the total theme but I’ve asked for advice on the forum for that theme and I am getting nowhere fast – it seems it has been tailored quite a lot with custom CSS. Is there any theme out there which allows me to create this simple setup of a logo and menu above a full width header image, and to do it out of the box rather than having to mess around with CSS too much? Any help will be very much appreciated!!!

I have seen so many themes which seem to have this layout on first impressions and then the full width header image ends up being some slider which I definitely don’t want.

thanks

Help please – Theme which allows a full width header image under a menu?