Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Half Of Website Is Data Base Connection Error, Half Isn’t

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by Coin HELP!, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Coin HELP!

Half Of Website Is Data Base Connection Error, Half Isn’t, by Coin HELP!

When I try to log in to my website using admin or wp-admin I get the database failed connection error, I can visit half the pages on my site with no issues, but half the pages come up with the data base error message.

I renamed my plugin folder, renamed my themes, changed the theme in the mysqyl manually and have disabled the .htaccess, but to no avail.

I have deleted cookies, tried different browsers, dumped cache after cache, but nothing changes. Currently no plugins should be working but I am still seeing my custom sidebars, melt values (which is a custom plugin) and the theme I have disabled and change in mysqyl. Even after dumping caches and cookies, even deleting cache in my proxy sever multiple times.

Not to mention I uploaded all fresh wordpress files, besides the content folder via sftp, and the fact I have two other WP installs in this directory, but desperate databases, plus several other websites I host and none are having the same issues and are operating normally.

My gut is an infection of some type, but not sure. I just can’t figure how my site can look the same with everything disabled and cache and cookies deleted all across the board. Any help would be appreciated.

I will say this, any website out there that gives steps to fix database connection issues I have used and followed their steps, but not ALL the pages on my site are showing this error, just about half of them.

Half Of Website Is Data Base Connection Error, Half Isn’t