Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Get ‘fatal error’ on my website when viewing a new draft post

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by seckman, Nov 11, 2017.

1. seckman

Get ‘fatal error’ on my website when viewing a new draft post, by seckman

I’m trying to add a new post to my website.

When I go to preview the post I get this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function is_shop() in /home1/mothesu6/public_html/wp-content/themes/starter-wp/inc/template-functions.php:155 Stack trace: #0 /home1/mothesu6/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(298): starter_wp_page_header(”) #1 /home1/mothesu6/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(323): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array) #2 /home1/mothesu6/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home1/mothesu6/public_html/wp-content/themes/starter-wp/inc/actions/header.php(117): do_action(‘starter_wp_mast…’) #4 /home1/mothesu6/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(298): starter_wp_header(”) #5 /home1/mothesu6/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(323): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array) #6 /home1/mothesu6/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #7 /home1/mothesu6/public_html/wp-content/themes/starter-wp/header.php(28): do_action(‘starter_wp_head…’) #8 /home1/mothesu6/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(688): require_once(‘/home in /home1/mothesu6/public_html/wp-content/themes/starter-wp/inc/template-functions.php on line 155

I’ve cleared my browser’s history including cache and cookies
    I disabled all plug-ins
    I’ve tried closing out and starting a new session with only a few words in a post
    AND I still get the error

Rest of website looks fine

HELP!!!!!!!!

Get ‘fatal error’ on my website when viewing a new draft post