Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Fatal error when using www

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by hallelujahit, Nov 28, 2017.

1. hallelujahit

Fatal error when using www, by hallelujahit

Hi

Recently i updated 3 plugins called Sabai, Sabai-Directory and Sabai-Googlemaps to the latest version. Once the updates were done i checked the site and there was an issue with some images not showing so i copied the old sabai folders back into the plugins directory. Everything seem fine for a few days but now im getting an error when i go to the http://www.gernetic.com.au page. If i just use gernetic.com.au then the site is fine. Below is the error message when going to http://www.gernetic.com.au

Can anyone please help?
    Thanks

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Sabai_NotInstalledException’ in /home/gernetic/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sabai/lib/Sabai.php:405 Stack trace: #0 /home/gernetic/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sabai/lib/Sabai.php(66): Sabai->_loadAddons() #1 /home/gernetic/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sabai/lib/Sabai/Platform/WordPress.php(1143): Sabai->loadAddons() #2 /home/gernetic/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sabai/lib/Sabai/Platform/WordPress.php(1265): Sabai_Platform_WordPress->getSabai() #3 [internal function]: Sabai_Platform_WordPress->onInitAction(”) #4 /home/gernetic/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(524): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #5 /home/gernetic/public_html/wp-settings.php(411): do_action(‘init’) #6 /home/gernetic/public_html/wp-config.php(69): require_once(‘/home/gernetic/…’) #7 /home/gernetic/public_html/wp-load.php(39): require_once(‘/home/gernetic/…’) #8 /home/gernetic/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(13): require_once(‘/home/gernetic/…’) #9 /home/gernetic/public_html/index.php(17): require(‘/home/g in /home/gernetic/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sabai/lib/Sabai.php on line 405

Fatal error when using www