Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Fatal Error When Trying To Access Login Page/All Website pages down!

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by brandonfcooper, Oct 16, 2017.

1. brandonfcooper

Fatal Error When Trying To Access Login Page/All Website pages down!, by brandonfcooper

Hello,

My website is anacostiawaterfront.org and all of the webpages are down and sending below message:

Warning: Parameter 2 to wp_hide_post_Public::query_posts_join() expected to be a reference, value given in /home4/wac7m60abz3y/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 298

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home4/wac7m60abz3y/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php:298) in /home4/wac7m60abz3y/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1210

Also, when I try to go to the admin login page I get the following:

Warning: Parameter 2 to wp_hide_post_Public::query_posts_join() expected to be a reference, value given in /home4/wac7m60abz3y/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 298

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home4/wac7m60abz3y/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php:298) in /home4/wac7m60abz3y/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1210

Fatal Error When Trying To Access Login Page/All Website pages down!