Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Fatal error code when setting up

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by lasemaine, Jan 23, 2018.

1. lasemaine

Fatal error code when setting up, by lasemaine

Was setting up SEO general settings and then moved on to social meta. Went back to the dashboard to check something and this is what got.

A blank screen with this data;

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: [] operator not supported for strings in /home1/wae5ds0adbca/public_html/wp-content/plugins/all-in-one-seo-pack-pro/pro/functions_general.php:211 Stack trace: #0 /home1/wae5ds0adbca/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): aioseop_opengraph_display(”) #1 /home1/wae5ds0adbca/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(203): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array) #2 /home1/wae5ds0adbca/public_html/wp-content/plugins/all-in-one-seo-pack-pro/modules/aioseop_opengraph.php(557): apply_filters(‘aioseop_opengra…’, ”) #3 /home1/wae5ds0adbca/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): All_in_One_SEO_Pack_Opengraph->init(”) #4 /home1/wae5ds0adbca/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #5 /home1/wae5ds0adbca/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #6 /home1/wae5ds0adbca/public_html/wp-settings.php(450): do_action(‘init’) #7 /home1/wae5ds0adbca/public_html/wp-config.php(93): require_once(‘/home1/wae5ds0a…’) #8 /home1/wae5ds0adbca/p in /home1/wae5ds0adbca/public_html/wp-content/plugins/all-in-one-seo-pack-pro/pro/functions_general.php on line 211

I can no longer log into my account… I get the error page above

Can someone please help me fix this?

Fatal error code when setting up