Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Fatal error and site won’t let me log in

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by livehealthyandblessed, Apr 7, 2018.

1. livehealthyandblessed

Fatal error and site won’t let me log in, by livehealthyandblessed

Hi, my blog updated or something and now has latin text on it and has for months. I can’t log in because every time I do it says, “Fatal error: Can’t use function return value in write context in /home2/mbeshore/public_html/livehealthyandblessed.com/wp-content/plugins/email-subscribers/classes/es-register.php on line 1241”
    I have tried everything I can think of and I can’t log in to even try and fix it and couldn’t find help in the forums except complicated stuff I had no idea how to do. It’s been like this forever on my blog and I don’t know what to do.

Also found out that I have a wordpress.org site and not worpress.com. I had no idea there was even a difference and it sounds like it’s too technical for me to use wordpress.org and wordpress.com sounds more user friendly but I don’t even know how to switch and don’t know if it will cost more money than using hostgator like I am. I only went this route because I saw it on a Youtube video and it has been nothing but a headache since every update seems to screw my website up again.

Fatal error and site won’t let me log in