Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix error in host wp site

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by rezamoazzam, Nov 24, 2017.

1. rezamoazzam

error in host wp site, by rezamoazzam

We have a wordpress website that continuesly has a connection error .
    All the time i face a number of connections that are connected to the server in the less than a second , after that the website wouldn’t be accessible.

errore log

[16-Nov-2017 11:57:59 UTC] WordPress database error Server shutdown in progress for query SELECT option_value FROM inads_options WHERE option_name = 'a3_lz_google_api_key' LIMIT 1 made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-load.php'), require_once('wp-config.php'), require_once('wp-settings.php'), include_once('/plugins/a3-lazy-load/a3-lazy-load.php'), include('/plugins/a3-lazy-load/admin/admin-interface.php'), A3_Lazy_Load_Admin_Interface->__construct, A3_Lazy_Load_Admin_Interface->admin_includes, include_once('/plugins/a3-lazy-load/admin/includes/fonts_face.php'), A3_Lazy_Load_Fonts_Face->__construct, A3_Lazy_Load_Fonts_Face->is_valid_google_api_key, get_option

[19-Nov-2017 14:47:00 UTC] خطای Server shutdown in progress در پایگاه‌داده وردپرس برای دستور

[20-Nov-2017 06:53:37 UTC] PHP Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in /home/irnetads/public_html/wp-admin/includes/dashboard.php on line 1449
    [20-Nov-2017 13:33:36 UTC] PHP Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in /home/irnetads/public_html/wp-admin/includes/dashboard.php on line 1449

I checked all of extensions but i couldn’t find out what the problem is,
    Unfortunately the RAM & CPU and i/o for HOST are filled rapidly.
    The Host is changed couple of times but the problem couldn’t solve,
    now the website is on the specific server .
    Please guide me buddies

error in host wp site