Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Enable VPS Hosted Website to accept API requests so I can connect my woocommerce

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by ToneMGMT, Dec 11, 2017.

1. ToneMGMT

Enable VPS Hosted Website to accept API requests so I can connect my woocommerce, by ToneMGMT

Disclaimer – I am not a technical person but would like to try solve this issue

I am looking for someone to advise me on how to enable my VPS, hosted by 123reg to accept API requests so I can connect my Woocommerce store to click and drop with Royal Mail.

I have been through all the instructions here https://www.royalmail.com/sites/def... your WooCommerce store to Click and Drop.pdf
    But I am getting the following error when I click Connect to Woocommerce Store: WooCommerce API returned HTTP response [404]

Having spoken to Royal Mail Click & Drop Support, they’ve stated that they are being denied access, this is what the 404 error relates to. Of the customers with WooCommerce issues it has come down to individual settings, for example, IPs being blocked, API being refused and so on, and cannot, therefore, assist with configuring the settings on my website.

Any advice would be hugely appreciated.

Enable VPS Hosted Website to accept API requests so I can connect my woocommerce