Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Editor Visual and Text Tabs Missing For User At Different Location

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by macksix, Dec 4, 2017 at 11:06 PM.

1. macksix

Editor Visual and Text Tabs Missing For User At Different Location, by macksix

Hello, I have WordPress v4.9.1 running Divi Theme and one of my Admins has no Visual or Text Tab on the editor and it is in text only mode.

I can login to her account from my location in a different state and I see the tabs. I see the tabs in my Admin account.

I have another WordPress v4.8.3 installation running on the same server and she can see the tabs fine.

We disabled and enabled the visual editor in her user settings to see if that made any difference and it doesn’t.

I also had her try a 3rd installation on the same server of v4.9.1 with same results, the tabs are missing for her, but I see them from my location.

She is running Chrome and Windows 10 the same as me. She deleted all cached files and has restarted computer with no luck. She disabled McAfee too. She has tried different browsers with same results

Another computer at her location sees the same problem.

This is bizarre. Does anyone have any idea what the problem is?

Editor Visual and Text Tabs Missing For User At Different Location