Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Editor and new post tool bars gone, all white text, can not add media.

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by billiefish, Oct 26, 2017.

1. billiefish

Editor and new post tool bars gone, all white text, can not add media., by billiefish

Hi.

The editing section was working normally until 10/19 and the issues began on a home computer. On 10/23 I logged in from work and the issues were gone. Logged in from work again on 10/24 and had the same issues as 10/25.

The site is still active and serving with no problems. However, when you go to create a post or edit an old one, the text is not visible (can highlight to see), the editing tool bar is gone, can not switch from visual to text, can not add new media, Yoast is a blank box and tags can not be added.

The set featured image goes to site:wp-admin/media-upload.php?post_id=15394&type=image&TB_iframe=1 which appears to allow the seting of the image, but there is no way to get back to the post.

I have disabled all plugins, switched themes and tried different browsers to no avail. Everything is up to date. Only have/had Social Share plus and Yoast plugins active

I found several errors when hitting ctrl+shift+J but have no idea what any of it means. Does anyone have any suggestions for a Google webmaster (aka I just google everything but have no real understanding).

Here is the error ctrl+shft+J list:

https://pastebin.com/G7kGjE7M

Editor and new post tool bars gone, all white text, can not add media.