Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Ebay Templates

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by Sarg1081, Nov 11, 2017 at 2:24 PM.

1. Sarg1081

Ebay Templates, by Sarg1081

I have lost all my descriptions for items I put on Ebay using WP Lister lite for Ebay. I also have lost all my additional images for the items, only thing showing is main image. When I check on the items through WP I get the following notices about my template. I did redo the template as recommended in WP due to Ebay removing active content and the javascript. Do I have to upgrade to Lister Pro or did I do something wrong here?
    Notice I get on each item when checking in WP:
    Template file is missing: /home1/taylorma/public_html/ginnylee/wp-content/uploads/wp-lister/templates/wine-holders/template.html

The template file header.php could not found at: /home1/taylorma/public_html/ginnylee/wp-content/uploads/wp-lister/templates/wine-holders/header.php

Please check your upload folder permissions or contact support.

The template file footer.php could not found at: /home1/taylorma/public_html/ginnylee/wp-content/uploads/wp-lister/templates/wine-holders/footer.php

Please check your upload folder permissions or contact support.

Ebay Templates