Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Desktop to Mobile…plugins issue

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by hondoman, Feb 22, 2018.

1. hondoman

Desktop to Mobile…plugins issue, by hondoman

Been working on my site for a few months only the desktop version. I realised recently that I needed to have it mobile-friendly. So, I did some research and it seemed the WPTouch was most like the best one.

I installed and activated it. But it seems to have some issues regarding plugins.

Looking at the About Me page from the desktop, all looks well. When I switch from my actual computer to view it in mobile mode from WPTouch, it looks ok. Not great, mind, just ok. The problem arises when I look at it from my actual mobile. I have a Samsung S7 Edge.

On the About Me page using my mobile, I shows three ‘puzzle pieces’ on a white back ground with ‘This plugin is not supported’. I looked my the WPTouch website for a list of unsupported plugins, but none of mine are listed.

On this page on a desktop, there is English and German next to one another. On a mobile, the English is displayed first then the German. This white area with the plugin issue is between the two.

I am using Themify Ultra.

Does anyone have an idea what the issue might be?

Thank you in advance.

Regards, Hondo

Desktop to Mobile…plugins issue