Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix deleted or “draft” posts appearing publicly in Feedly

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by maryhollendoner, Oct 15, 2017.

1. maryhollendoner

deleted or “draft” posts appearing publicly in Feedly, by maryhollendoner

My blog on desktop or phone is working perfectly. BUT, when I add it to my Feedly app, it shows lots of posts that I’ve deleted or that are still marked as “draft”. It seems that Feedly shows any post that I’ve EVER “published”, even if I subsequently deleted that post, or changed it from “published” to “draft”. I don’t know how to get these out of Feedly! It is messy and confusing for my readers to see half-written draft posts. (These posts are not showing up when you go direct to my site, only when you view it through Feedly)

Example: the post title “test photo sending” is showing up in Feedly, but I moved it to Trash and then deleted permanently out of trash – how do I get it out of Feedly?!

Example2: the post titled “Reading Inspirations” is showing up in Feedly, but it’s only “draft” in wordpress. (I did originally “publish” it as a test, then subsequently I changed it back to draft)

Please help! Thank you!
    – Mary

deleted or “draft” posts appearing publicly in Feedly