Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Creative Builder Needs Opinons Of The QUALITY Of My Almost Finished WP Website

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by JoeFromSD, Nov 11, 2017.

1. JoeFromSD

Creative Builder Needs Opinons Of The QUALITY Of My Almost Finished WP Website, by JoeFromSD

Hi Foiks, I’m hoping to get some informed advice on the quality of my almost finished new WP website.

I’ve had a very nice website originally created in Dreamweaver since the late 90s and I’ve been adding to it ever since using adobe Contribute. [redacted]

Everyone was saying my site looked old so I decided to have a new WP site built. I choose my websites Host to do the work, and I’m not happy at all with it. [redacted]

I don’t know much about using WP, yet, but have been reading up on it. I asked them if they’re using the Genesis Framework for my new site and what theme we’re using.

They said- ‘We are not using a framework per se. We are using WordPress with the Wood Worker theme and the Visual Composer plugin for editing the layout of the pages’.

so, how does this new site look to you? I do some very nice top end, unique work, creative Design and even nicer Build, and my website should reflect that.

Please tell me what’s wrong and if it can be corrected.

Creative Builder Needs Opinons Of The QUALITY Of My Almost Finished WP Website