Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Cookie issue, can’t login

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by nperry302, Nov 1, 2017.

1. nperry302

Cookie issue, can’t login, by nperry302

I hadn’t touched this site for a while, when I came back, it was displaying several debug codes at the top and wouldn’t log in due to “cookies”

It isn’t a browser issue, multiple browsers and computers can’t log in. I manually overwrote the wordpress files with the newest version hoping that would help and then tried renaming the wp-admin and wp-includes folders in case there were any issues there.

I’m rather out of ideas at this point, and I have the same issue on another site as well. I’m thinking maybe a database issue, but I know very, very little about playing with databases.

errors below –
    above login:
    ERROR: Cookies are blocked due to unexpected output. For help, please see this documentation or try the support forums.

top of page issues:
    Deprecated: Non-static method PageLinesTemplate::current_admin_post_type() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home1/nperry302/public_html/toldbyphoto/wp-content/themes/pagelines/admin/class.options.metapanel.php on line 30

Deprecated: Non-static method PageLinesTemplate::current_admin_post_type() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home1/nperry302/public_html/toldbyphoto/wp-content/themes/pagelines/admin/class.options.metapanel.php on line 30

Cookie issue, can’t login