Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Consolidate old posts from blog into new

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by Tina, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Tina

Consolidate old posts from blog into new, by Tina

I don’t know if there’s even a way to do this…but thought I’d ask…

I have recently exported all my old Blogger posts and imported them into my WordPress blog. I’m thinking of closing down my Blogger blog. I want to condense things. The thing is they are old and in a bit of a different voice than my current blog…which I’m fine with, especially since they are older posts, for the most part…but I feel like it would make more sense if people are digging around in old posts, if there were a bit of text at the beginning of each of them that gave people a heads up that they originally came from another blog.

I do have them all in the category “Blogger”, but not everyone notices the category names, nor would they necessarily understand what that meant. So a sentence or 2 intro would give a nice explanation, I think.

But there are 500 or so of them and I REALLY don’t want to have to do all that manually!

So my question is…is there an easy way to insert a bit of text into JUST one specific category of posts?

Consolidate old posts from blog into new