Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Checkboxes hyper ugly in Firefox, not in other browsers. Is it just me?

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by Sabinooo, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Sabinooo

Checkboxes hyper ugly in Firefox, not in other browsers. Is it just me?, by Sabinooo

Hello,

This is the most trivial question I ever asked in the support forums, I am pretty confident about it.

I just noticed it yesterday, I can’t tell how long it’s been like that, maybe years, maybe it’s fresh, I have no idea.

Simply: I noticed the checkboxes in wordpress, when viewed in Firefox (Quantum here, Windows 10), are super ugly, for me.
    I tested it on every wordpress admin panel I had access to, same deal.
    However, if I open them with Chrome, Vivaldi, Edge, nope, no problem at all.

Screenshots:
    https://imgur.com/PHdl7zg

I don’t have another computer on which I could test right now, which is why I come here to ask.
    Am I right in assuming this is a weird bug that only concerns me?
    Or could it be that checkboxes, with Firefox, are downright ugly and it’s official, it’s like that?

Needless to ask, I did the usual tests, cleaning the browser cache and force-refreshing the wordpress admin pages.

Thanks if you can lift my doubts, and while I’m at it, given the date, merry 2018 to whoever read it so far

(Also, don’t waste time on it in lengthy investigations, as I wrote, it’s hyper trivial)

Checkboxes hyper ugly in Firefox, not in other browsers. Is it just me?