Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Cannot access wp-admin, all pages give 404 error

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by Reggy, Dec 31, 2017.

1. Reggy

Cannot access wp-admin, all pages give 404 error, by Reggy

I migrated hosting accounts for my website today, and that has caused issues.

At first, I could not access the wp-admin section of my website. It gives me a redirect error:

personacentral.com redirected you too many times.

Try clearing your cookies.

Thinking back to a similar issue I had in the past, I deleted the .htaccess file in my host’s File Manager. That did not fix the issue (I have since restored it).

Additionally, every page aside from the home page for the site gives the following error:

Not Found

The requested URL /persona-dancing-limited-editions-announced-persona-4-dancing-all-night-for-ps4-bundle-pack/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I am not sure where to proceed from here.

I have also added the website URL to the wp-config.php file like in the following page (http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutori...-login-page-refreshing-and-redirecting-issue/). That was done a while ago to establish HTTPS, and modifying it has not fixed the problem.

Cannot access wp-admin, all pages give 404 error