Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Can no longer login to update my website

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by soniakeogh, Jan 16, 2018.

1. soniakeogh

Can no longer login to update my website, by soniakeogh

I can no longer access my account to update my website. I suspect it is due to my email address @clear.net.nz on file is no longer being hosted by Clearnet/Vodafone and is being redirected to a new email address.

This happened at the end of October and I never thought to update this login. I haven’t updated my plugins for over 12 months. I have received emails from WordPress with automatic updates but I haven’t received any correspondence from WordPress since the email transfer. When I have tried to reset my password I do not receive the WordPress email link for this.

The Homepage is the only one that can be viewed because the page links don’t work and show this message:
    Fatal error: Can’t use function return value in write context in /home3/ab1276/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-social-media-plus/ultimate_social_media_icons.php on line 669

I really need someone from WordPress.org to update my email address if possible.

Can no longer login to update my website