Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Can’t login after update 4.8.2 – HTTP 500 Error and other warnings

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by Tsun.uy, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Tsun.uy

Can’t login after update 4.8.2 – HTTP 500 Error and other warnings, by Tsun.uy

Hi there!

I’ve updated to 4.8.2 and after that could not log in to the dashboard anymore. As I read about some issues with cache plugins, I deleted W3 Total Cache folder and cache files. Also renamed htaccess to leave it with no effect, but nothing changed. Error 500 appeared but now I try to log in and I get the messages I paste below. I also renamed every plugin folder but still could not log in.

I configured error log so it is availabe.

Would really appreciate some help or tell me who could help me!!

Thanks a lot!!

////////////////////////////

Warning: include(/home/ambaorg/public_html/s/wp-content/advanced-cache.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ambaorg/public_html/s/wp-settings.php on line 74

Warning: include(/home/ambaorg/public_html/s/wp-content/advanced-cache.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ambaorg/public_html/s/wp-settings.php on line 74

Warning: include(): Failed opening ‘/home/ambaorg/public_html/s/wp-content/advanced-cache.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/php’) in /home/ambaorg/public_html/s/wp-settings.php on line 74

Notice: add_object_page ha quedado obsoleto desde la versión 4.5.0. Utiliza add_menu_page() en su lugar. in /home/ambaorg/public_html/s/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3703

Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_raise_memory_limit() in /home/ambaorg/public_html/s/wp-admin/admin.php on line 141

Can’t login after update 4.8.2 – HTTP 500 Error and other warnings