Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Blank thumbnail from front page

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by stewaram, Nov 15, 2017.

1. stewaram

Blank thumbnail from front page, by stewaram

Full disclosure: I am BRAND new to this so I apologize for how elementary I’m sure this is. I have searched the forums and google and can’t seem to figure out what I’m doing wrong.

When I link to my page (dufflingcollection.com) on FB or in text messages, it doesn’t pull a thumbnail. I don’t see how to add a featured image to the front page where all my posts are, and it’s not pulling my site icon or site logo. I debugged and scraped the facebook cache, too, and it’s still not pulling it.

Note: if I add a featured image to the other two pages, it doubles up the image from the header in the post which looks silly. It does pull into a thumbnail, though, but only on that particular page, still not when linking to the front page.

I assume this is a super simple issue to fix, and I’m going to feel dumb shortly but I’ve searched the forums and google and I just can’t seem to figure it out.

Thanks!
    Ali

Blank thumbnail from front page