Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix An account is already registered with your email address

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by markh53, Feb 7, 2018.

1. markh53

An account is already registered with your email address, by markh53

Hello all,
    I’m new to this forum so hope that I’m in the right place!!

I was wondering if anyone could help with a small WordPress / wooCommerce problem please? I am creating a single WordPress website which has a WooCommerce shop and Membership. I am currently testing out the process of how a customer would be able to purchase a Membership using PayPal. I have got to the stage were someone has clicked ‘Buy Now’ and they are just filing in their details eg: name, address, email etc before clicking on the ‘Proceed to PayPal’ button. Unfortunately when I enter an email address into the details section it says “An account is already registered with your email address. Please log in.” But there are no users / orders on the system with this particular address, I have also tried other email addresses but get the same message? So I’m a little stumped – anyone have any ideas that may help?

I’m also new to WordPress/WooCommerce, so any kind explanation would need to be simple – thanks.

Thank you very much.

An account is already registered with your email address