Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix All pages on site are showing frontpage

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by bcumminsmercy, Mar 24, 2018.

1. bcumminsmercy

All pages on site are showing frontpage, by bcumminsmercy

I got several messages today indicating that our site wasn’t working. Upon checking myself, both on my phone and my laptop, I found that no matter what link I clicked anywhere on the site, it simply reloads the frontpage.

I am not aware of anyone making changes to the site. I googled around a bit and tried to flush my permalink settings (though this is happening even for non-blog related links), but that didn’t help.

I updated all plugins and tried to rename the plugins directory, but my host apparently won’t let me mess with the directory names. I started deactivating plugins, but I got nervous about not being able to get some of them set back up so I stopped.

I’ve emailed my hosting company to see if they changed anything underneath us, but I am hoping in the meantime that the community can help me troubleshoot. We are a small non-profit and this site is a main source of donations for us. When the site is not working, we’re missing out on important support.

Thanks for your help! I am a total WP novice, just trying to keep the site running.

Regards,
    Brian

All pages on site are showing frontpage