Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix All images on the site are gone – not showing up

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by kalinharsanyi, Feb 5, 2018.

1. kalinharsanyi

All images on the site are gone – not showing up, by kalinharsanyi

Hello to everyone. I need urgent assistance regarding the issue described bellow.

I have a major issue with a part of my website. This is an online shop. Basically this is a second WP installed in a folder named shop under my mani site. The main site has no issues.
    The theme is Storefront and I use a child theme.

Suddenly all the images from all the pages not showing up anymore. In the uploads folder the images are still in place and are intact. I noticed that on some devices and in some browsers just some of the images are visible.

The urls to the images are correct. If I open the media window in WP non of the images are visible, only the question mark thumbnail.

If I upload a new image it’s thumbnail has the same issue as the other images.
    The maximum uploading file size is 100MB. The memory is 256MB.

I applied all the suggested methods over the net I found till this moment but none of them worked.
    – I disabled all the plugins – problem persisted
    – I changed the permissions to 755 for folders and 644 for files and also the other permissions were applied and the problem still persist.
    – I checked the .htaccess files and the problem still persist.

– if I access an image this is the result: Original image not found or not available.
    – if I check on the inspector the errors on all the images the messages is :Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
    – in Cpanel in the error log the following error was showing up (may of this type but now none of them are visible. non more error message is showing up) [Sun Feb 04 11:49:33.625318 2018] [core:crit] [pid 9745:tid 140549214353152] (13)Permission denied: [client] AH00529: /home/d1246771/public_html/shop/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/.htaccess pcfg_openfile: unable to check htaccess file, ensure it is readable and that ‘/home/d1246771/public_html/shop/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/’ is executable, referer: https://cardinalbookings.com/shop/wp-admin/upload.php

– I made several malware scans and none of them found anything.

If anyone can help me with to solve this issue it would be wonderful and I appreciate. Thank you in advance.

All images on the site are gone – not showing up