Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix After a week or so away, I am having trouble logging in

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by rdokodr, Feb 12, 2018.

1. rdokodr

After a week or so away, I am having trouble logging in, by rdokodr

Hosted using Amazon’s Elastic Beanstalk service as a 1-click installing, I think.

I’ve been running through the list to fix up the whole logging in to dashboard issue attempting to redirect me (seemingly?) but really just makes me re-enter log-in info. I’ve tried every option except the ones involving ftp. It doesn’t seem like I can connect with both filezilla and winscp, so I’ve been thinking if it was another issue that I have no idea about.

Last I was doing on the dash was just customizing the site appearances. At one point I was messing with the domain name but didn’t seem to work at the time. When I tried to get back to it today to customize it more I was able to access the site but the wordpress ribbon that would usually appear at the top disappeared. That’s when I tried going to thesite.com/wp-admin/ and thesite.com/wp-login.php and ended up going through the whole redirect thing.

I would greatly appreciate any advice on this issue.

After a week or so away, I am having trouble logging in