Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Admin Bar drop down not working

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by gmalcangi, Dec 11, 2017.

1. gmalcangi

Admin Bar drop down not working, by gmalcangi

Hello I have an issue with the Admin Bar. When I login using the /wp-login link on my site I can login and then I see the Admin Toolbar arrive but when I click the Toolbar the page just refreshes and nothing happens. As a result I am unable to load the Admin Site tools and cannot edit my site.

I tried the usual renaming of the plugins folder but that did nothing. I even tried manually downloading the latest wordpress install and upload that via ftp overwriting the current install apart from the wp-config and wp-contents folder, still the same.

I did recently move hosting packages so had to download the site via ftp and reupload to new host with different IP. It seems the problem came about after this. I have been looking in mysql to see if if there are references to the old hosting but I can’t seem to fix it unless I start again which I don’t fancy doing as it took me quite a while to get it the way I wanted

Admin Bar drop down not working