Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix “Like” plugin JUST for elements

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by tomeunadal, Mar 28, 2018.

1. tomeunadal

“Like” plugin JUST for elements, by tomeunadal

Hello, first of all sorry for my english, is not my native language.

I would like to ask if some of you know any plugin that allows to set a “like” button on a element inside a page or a post, I’m just finding plugins to add “likes” for pages and posts in a general way but not for internal elements. I know there are polls and similar elements but it’s not the format we want for our project.

Our desire is to get user info about which element of a list is the most desired and then send us his mail to get the info and have it listed. We would like to find a plugin that allows us to set a like button for a div (for example) with a specific id or class, and after that when the user insert his/her mail and click send, get all the info (the mail and the desired object (and if this can be listed on a database to be checked easily after… that would be amazing))

I know maybe it’s a really specific or tricky idea… but would be amazing to find something like that…

Thanks for your help in advance!

As a raw example with a fictional shortcode:

(Page)

<h1> LOREM </h1>

<div id=”element_1″>

Lorem ipsum dolor…

[like_button id=”element_1″]
    </div>

<div id=”element_2″>

Lorem ipsum dolor…

[like_button id=”element_2″]
    </div>