Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress Changing from Squarespace to WordPress

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by rentbuythailand, Apr 2, 2018.

1. rentbuythailand

Changing from Squarespace to WordPress, by rentbuythailand

Hello there i am currently hosting my website with Squarespace i have just started my second year with them and to be honest had enough. Would rather give WordPress a shot i have used the free web blog with WordPress and really liked it seems a lot better to use quicker and more straight forward.
    Any way my main issue would be the transition over to WordPress my existing website is a real estate company in Thailand.
    We have spent the whole year putting all the condo Pattaya we have on our website that is why we started the second year but will be looking to change over by our next bill is there a way just to transfer all existing information that is on our site over?
    Any help would be appreciated would like to avoid doing it all over from scratch would be sick of doing it as we have over 300 property to relist and do text etc

Changing from Squarespace to WordPress