Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wordpress + assuresign integration

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting & How-To's' started by alexod, Apr 26, 2017.

1. alexod

Hello,

I have such of task - to create web page with feedback form (on Wordpress) and integrate it with Assuresign_com. (or other electronic signature websites. We just have acc in assuresign)

So user needs to fill/submit feedback form on our website (as a 1st step) after that page submission user need to be redirected to assuresign document ( sign our contract) it's the 2nd step and get confirmation page.

So 3 steps:

1. Fill and submit contact form on our site
    2. Sign Assuresign document (online)
    3. Confirmation

My issue is

1. How to transfer user to assuresign document/page (technically I can transfer after submission to any page, the problem is that on that page I need to have Assuresign document)
    2. Can i embed Assuresign document in our page? (iframe, PHP include)

Unfortunately, I'm front-end developer and don't have any experience in such integrations. Can you please advice how can I do it, or maybe there are other ways to complete my task: 1. Submit feedback form on a website, 2. submit assuresign document 3. get confirmation.

thanks

P.s. Our contract is simple contact with 3-4 jotblocks, so I don't need to transfer Name/phone number from feedback form (1st step) to Assuresign Doc.

Any advice will be appreciated !